My Ford Pay
Ford Motor Company has become a very popular brand, so it provides great service to its employees. Ford Credit is the financial services division of Ford Motor Company. It specializes in financing vehicles, supplying dealers with new and used vehicles, and leasing vehicles.
Ford Credit Management is an online process where all credit reports and credit-related services are available for employees in their respective accounts.
To register for online access, you need your account number. You’ll receive this in your first statement. You can register online for MyFordBenefits by going to the My Ford Benefits portal.
When you access your account, you will be able to know the details of the following services;
- schedule a payment
- View bank statements and transaction history
- Set up automatic payments
- See how much you owe on your account (“Payment”)
- Change your expiration date (see our instructional video below)
- Configure SMS * and / or email notifications
- Check the end date of your rental agreement
MyFordPay Enrollment Process
- Click here if you want to instantly log in to www.myfordbenefits.com.
- Myfordpay performance portal uses the Social Security Number as your initial user ID.
- Your initial PIN code can be found on your date of birth in MM/DD/YY format.
- After logging in to the myfordpay portal for the first time, you need to change your password, as well as your usernames and PIN code.
- You must have this user ID and PIN to access your performance data when logging in or making authorized transactions through the employee login panel.
- Clicking on the ‘US Employees’ option will take you to the desired department.
- Sign up to access your account.
In conclusion, the My Ford Pay enrollment signup is straightforward and easy to use. All you need to do is register with Ford and authorize your payment account for myforpay.