So you are looking for MyFordBenefits? Well, then you are at the right place as here we have provided all the information regarding MyFordbenefits. We hope this will be of help to you.
We all are quite aware of how big of a company Ford is and also that it’s one of the fortune 500 companies. Ford launched a program to help its retired employees and provide them with benefits. This program is known as MyFordBenefits.
This program manages all its employee’s records and accounts through the website called MyFordBenefits.com. Ford employees can just log in and complete the registration process, and by doing this, they will have access to the Ford Motor Company’s employee portal.
So, then let’s get started!
MyFordBenefits New User Sign Up / Registration Guide
New users are required to register in order to enjoy the benefits of this platform. They can do so by following the steps provided below.
- Go to myfordbenefits.com and click on the New User tab just below the ‘Log on’ button.
- After that, provide your Social Security Number and DOB and click on Next.
- Enter a password of your choice and click on login.
- With this, you will be able to create a Ford ID and Password and also set up my NESC pin.
- For retrieving the password, a security question will be asked.
Now, this process has been completed, and you can now start filling out all the other details after the login.
How To Login To The MyFordBenefits Portal?
For current employees, the process of logging in to the MyFordBenefits portal is quite easy. Just follow the steps provided below.
- Open myfordbenefits.com
- Provide the ID and password in the fields provided.
- Now, click on the “Log On” button.
With this, you will now be able to manage your account quite easily. But what would one do if they forget the password of their account? Well, you can follow the steps provided below to do that.
How To Reset Login Password In MyFordBenefits Portal
It’s quite common for people to forget their password, and without it accessing the account would become impossible. If you are stuck in this kind of situation, do follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the website as mentioned earlier and select Forgot User ID Or Password just below the Log On button.
- Now, provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and also provide your DOB.
- Now, click on continue and follow the commands to reset your password.
So, that is how you can reset the Password of your MyFordBenefits with ease. Now, let us move on to how a Retiree can log in to this myfordbenefits portal.
How Can Retirees Login To This MyFordBenefitsPortal?
The retirees can follow the step-by-step procedure provided below to log in to the portal. The steps are quite easy to follow.
- Start by going to MyFordBenefits.com and login with the appropriate credentials.
- From the homepage, select the “Register Retiree Health Benefits” option.
- Now, from the page, choose ‘Search and Connect.’
- After that, you need to modify or compare your performance on the performance summary page.
- Choose ‘confirm’ when you are ready to submit. This needs to be done within 31 days of your retirement date.
And that’s it. You will also receive an email confirming the registration on your email address if you have added that. You can also visit the website again to confirm the same.
What Are The Retiree Benefits?
Employees who retire from Ford are taken care of by the company. They review and revise their retirement benefit plans, and this enables the company to meet the long-term needs of the retirees. Here are some of the benefits offered by Ford to its Retiree.
- Pension Plans.
- A prescription drug coverage plan, which includes specialty, generic and retail drugs.
- A Legal plan that includes both legal and financial services.
- The legal plan also includes buying and selling houses and also drafting wills.
- Various dental benefits.
- An eye care program that covers the cost of eyecare and eyewear.
- Eligible retirees can purchase a life and adventure death and dismemberment insurance policy that includes both life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance (AD&D) up to a maximum of $25,000 in coverage.
- It also has an accidental injury, auto, and critical insurance.
For a retiree to avail all these benefits, he/she needs to register at the portal and choose a plan that meets their needs. Along with that, Ford also provides its retiring employees with various tools, resources, and assistance with their retirement plans. They can also ask for the help of a Retiree Health Professional in order to get the best out of the benefits offered by Ford.
Login Instructions For New Users For New Accounts
A Registration guide for new users has been provided above, and you need to follow the steps accordingly to register.
To access the account, you are required to have an identification number or your SSN and also an initial PIN code that would be quite similar to your DOB. When you have this information, click on ‘Connect to get started.’
After logging in for the first time, change the username and PIN. The same PIN code needs to be used to call the NESC and log in to the website.
Now, open MyFordBenefits.com and follow the steps below.
- Click on the New User tab.
- Now, enter all the login information.
- After that, provide the last 4 digits of your SSN and your DOB.
Now, you need to click on next and then follow the necessary to complete the registration.
An Insight Into AXZ Plan
The AZX Plan is a nee benefits program plan that provides special discounts to ford employees who purchase a new vehicle. There are two plans with AXZ and an employee pricing plan that provides discounts to Retiree, employees’ close relatives, and workers, respectively. Ford Motor Company representatives and retirees are entitled to four unique distinguishing proof numbers (PINs) under the AXZ Plan, which they can use to purchase limited vehicles or give to their families. The AXZ Plan is administered by Ford Financial Services.
One can register for this plan by entering your username on www.myplan.ford.com. The employee who will be sponsoring you can provide you with further information about the plans.
- The AXZ plans can be accessed by clicking on the link.
- After that, provide the username and password and then click on Submit.
Customer Service Contact Details
In case you have any issues, then you can call the benefits departments, and they can be reached at 1-800-248-4444. They will be available from 9 AM to 9 PM easter time from Monday to Friday.
They can also be reached on weekdays between the same time at 1-312-479-9571, but only if you live outside Canada, the US, or Puerto Rico. You can also reach them at the address provided below.
- Ford Motor Company of Canada Ltd., Customer Relationship Center, PO Box 2000, Oakville, Ontario L6J5E4.
- Ford Motor Company, Customer Relationship Center, PO Box 6248, Dearborn, MI 48126.
Extra Perks On Being Ford Employees
The ford employees can also avail of some extra perks, and this is available for both current and Retirees.
- Vacations and Training Periods offered by Ford.
- All employees can receive detailed information from the date of training to the last of their service.
- MyFordBenefits portal provides access to user identification for each employee for life.
- Distribution of salaries and incentives for each month.
Different Types Of Information Provided On Login Portal
- Employee responsibilities are classified as follows: daily informational/details informational/details informational/details informational/details
- The company’s annual vacation schedule is changed.
- Fitness and exercise programs that are completely free
- When purchasing a Ford vehicle, employees can take advantage of additional benefits.
- Insurance coverage for health-related expenses
- Insurance for the uninsured and the disabled
- Pensions and other perks
- 401 (k) partial match.
- Leave of absence and paid vacations
- Jurors and military personnel are entitled to paid leave.
- Sick leave and bereavement leave are also permitted.
- All personnel have the ability to communicate with one another.
- The exchange of ideas and the application of innovative thinking
- Enquire about your concerns and wait for responses from other team members.
Ford’s Recognization Plan For Partners: X Partner Recognization Plan
If you want to be a participant, then you can get the password and PIN code from the official website or by the command 877-XPLAN-00 (975-2600).
Every year, a fresh setup device or the anniversary of an authorized partner can generate 2 PIn Codes in the calendar, and this will allow you to purchase/rent a vehicle for yourself or your children.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Ford’s Pension Plan work?
The pension plan has been introduced by ford motors for eligible executives with lifelong benefits, but only if they leave Ford under certain circumstances.
How To Change Ford Password?
This can be done by clicking on “Forgot User ID Or Password” on the login page. After clicking that, you need to provide the appropriate details.
How To Check Ford Paystub?
Visit MyFordBenefit.com and click the INSIDE FORD tab on the top left corner. After that, click on US employees on the drop-down menu and click on Hourly Employee Page.
MyFordBenefits is easily available to the current and retired employees of Ford. This portal will help them in checking their benefits and use them as they see fit. Customer service is always there to help you whenever you face any issues with the website. Overall, the MyFordBenefits website is a great initiative taken by Ford to take care of its employees, and all companies should strive to become like them.